PRE-DESIGN WORKS AND SERVICES
The construction of solar and any other types of power plants is a complex engineering project that requires a lot of investment and time. To reduce potential risks in the subsequent stages, it is necessary to carefully carry out all the preparatory work necessary for high-quality design.
There are the following works among pre-design services of our company:
- Collection and analysis of initial data for design – urban planning conditions and restrictions, technical conditions for connecting to the grid, permits for the use of the land plot and others
- Development of technical specifications and organization of geotechnical and geological survey works
- Development of technical specifications for the analysis of the bearing capacity of buildings and structures
- Development and approval of technical specification for the design
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Analysis of available permits
- Project technical feasibility study
- Technical audits
- Obtaining the necessary approvals and permits
- Equipment analysis using PVsyst
- Module technology comparison
- Layout based on optimization
- Pre-Bid Assistance
- Detailed Project Report & Financial Closure
- Review Construction Supervision
- Design, Engineering & Plant Hand over
- Facilitating Permits & Clearances
POWER PLANTS MODELLING AND SIMULATING
Usually, design begins with technical modelling and simulation of the future project in different modes. The peculiarity of the renewable energy industry is that with the right technical implementation of the project, even a slight increase in the specific generation of many years of operation, the owner of the power plant brings a very large additional profit, which requires the initial stages of the relatively small additional cost. Proper modelling will take into account the individual characteristics of a specific geographic location, as well as equipment selection, which will be the most optimal. Our design and engineering department with the shortest possible time is able to arrange power plant modelling of power plant you need and provide you with our recommendations as per design documentation development. Using our in-depth knowledge of both PVsyst and PVsol, we’re able to create simulations of any solar installation while calculating yearly energy distribution with high accuracy.
Available simulations include:
- Forecast total energy production [MWh/y] to evaluate profitability
- Establish data on performance ratio (PR [%]) to define the quality of the system
- Assess specific energy [kWh/kWp] data to indicate system’s energy production
- Create 3D shading scenes to provide an in-depth shading effect analysis.
One of the most efficient ways of moving your solar project a step closer to implementation is using visualized drawings. Making your solar project visually appealing and clearly showing the impact it has on the local environment has been a very successful factor in getting planning permissions for many of our clients. Whether it’s a large-scale project with a scenic area or a simple design, we can make it significantly more appealing using visualizations and animations.
RENEWABLE ENERGY POWER PLANT FEASIBILITY STUDY
AINESH can prepare a Feasibility Study of your project. This document is being developed under a specific customer problem and takes into account the specifics of the project. A typical composition of the Feasibility Study for RE power plant includes the following sections:
- Legal analysis of the renewable energy market in India
- Input data and results of engineering research
- Justification of the object
- Justification of the capacity
- Basic technology, construction, architectural and planning decisions
- Equipment (options)
- Major decisions on engineering maintenance facility construction
- Justification of the staff
- Basic provisions on the organization of construction
- Difficulty category of the project
- Technical and economic characteristics of the object
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of investments
- Specification for the design
- Consolidated payment of construction costs
- Applications: datasheets, simulation reports, etc.
CONSTRUCTION OF SOLAR POWER PLANT
The staff of our company is experienced in the field of renewable energies, and regularly improves their skills and practical experience — already more than a dozen well-functioning projects. So, if you are interested in services for the construction of RE power plants — welcome to contact our company. We have all the necessary licenses to perform design and construction work, as a general contractor inclusive.
CIVIL CONSTRUCTION AND ELECTRICAL WORK IN SOLAR INDUSTRY
The services of the Ainesh Renewable group in the installation of solar power plants include both integrated project management and individual construction and installation works: the installation of all types of foundations for the mounting of supporting metal structures (driven piles, concrete piles, geo screws, gravity blocks, etc.) or trackers, laying of cable networks in trenches and cable trays, installation of power and protective electrical equipment, commissioning works. In addition, we carry out commissioning work at solar power plants, the adjustment of relay control and protection systems, install monitoring systems, sensors and sensors, and much more.
Implementing the construction of solar PV power plants, we independently carry out installation and construction work for roof-top and ground-mounted solar power plants. Our company has gained extensive practical experience in installing solar panels on almost all types of roofs and various soils. Installation of equipment (solar modules, inverters, transformer substations, etc.) should be carried out by professionals who have accumulated extensive practical experience and are aware of which technological methods should be applied and which are undesirable. The solar power station built with AINESH is an important step towards ensuring maximum power generation and reliable operation of your facility over many years of operation.
Supervision during the construction of solar power plants- As a designer of renewable energy facilities, AINESH provides field supervision services for the construction of solar power plants. Our experts, if necessary, carry out the widest possible monitoring functions, ensuring that your solar plant is built to the highest quality standards and is guaranteed to achieve the highest level of reliability.
CONSTRUCTION OF GROUND MOUNTED SOLAR POWER PLANT
AINESH provides general contracting services for the construction of ground-based solar PV power plants. We offer investors our assistance in the design, delivery of a full range of equipment and materials, as well as the implementation of construction, installation and commissioning works and the subsequent operating and maintenance of ground-based power plants.
We provide turnkey services for the construction of solar power stations throughout the territory of INDIA. We are ready to offer the installation as a typical solar power plant project, as well as to develop an individual variant, which will take into account all the wishes of the customer and peculiarities of the place (object), where the installation will be carried out. AINESH is a real long-term working experience in the INDIA solar energy market! If you have ideas and a desire to build a solar power plant in INDIA – we are ready to implement it!