SOLAR TECHNOLOGY EXPERTS
When investing in a technology it is even more important to make sure that the technology is right. Solar is at the end is a technology game and we understand that and give it the foremost importance. Our team has worked extensively on solar PV research.
Our team of engineers have had extensive solar training & experience, working on the field.
EFFICIENCY AND SYSTEM CHECKS
We make sure that the solar power plant undergoes different evaluations as per international standards. This makes sure that the solar plant is running at its full capacity.
We constantly monitoring the solar power plant from our central command & & periodically inspecting the solar plant site.
FORECASTING OF SOLAR POWER PLANT’S OPERATION
A solar forecast is a calculated forecast of the amount of electricity that will be generated by a solar power plant over a given period of time. Correct and accurate forecasting is essential for the successful integration of renewable energy systems into the Indian energy system. Accurate forecasts can help determine the cost of electricity for the day ahead and also prevent imbalance penalties.
The AINESH company offers a service for forecasting the operation of solar power plants, including – hourly for the day ahead. This service includes the following:
- Research of equipment and solar station parameters (capacity, type of equipment, angle of inclination of panels, geolocation, season);
- Test calculation of PV power plant’s generation
- Hourly forecasting of electricity production
- Automated submission of forecast data to the market operator
- Responsibility for the correctness of the forecasts for the generation of a solar farm
To obtain a detailed commercial offer, please, contact our specialists. The list of documents that must be provided for the most accurate forecasting of generation from your solar power plant is the following:
- Exact geographic coordinates of the solar power plant
- The number of solar modules and their type
- Master plan for the placement of solar modules indicating the azimuth and angle of inclination to the earth’s surface (indicate if the angle of inclination is variable)
- The number of solar inverters and their type
- Data on generation from inverters for the last year with an interval of 5 (15) minutes
- Access to the office for data transmission of the State Enterprise “Guaranteed Buyer”
- Data on solar power plant’ shutdowns for the last year (planned, emergency)
- Access to commercial metering system
- Access to the monitoring system of inverters (in view mode)